Monday, October 21, 2002

nothing to say... so, here goes...

tricia was starting to wonder if i was still alive... since i haven't blogged in a while... she was starting to get worried... so... here i am!!

sorry... i've just... been at a loss lately as to what to talk about......

anyway... the past few days my bottom left wisdom tooth has been on the move and therefore very sore... owie... so, that prompted me to finally get off my ass and call my dentist to refer me to an oral surgeon to have those suckers yanked out before i lose my parent's insurance in december.... sooo, i have a consultation appointment wednesday morning... ughy... i'm sorta nervous... :) hopefully he won't object to yanking them all at once... i don't want to get 2 done and then have to go back to get the other 2 done later... thehn i would know what pain lie ahead... and i would get too nervous about it... and get all scared... and not want to go back...... anyway... i'm gonna try to schedule the surgery on a friday so that steven can be there... and i'm gonna try to schedule it for the soonest friday possible... (err, that really sounded bad... but... who cares... ) so that i don't have too much time to get worked up and nervous........ i've never gotten anesthesia before........ eek...

so, hmm, what else have i got to say... nothing...

oh! my birthday's coming up in a little over a month... yep yep... 23 years old....... ugh........getting old!!!! :)

2:48 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro