Tuesday, October 08, 2002

restarting diet

ok... i was very bad this past weekend... i basically forgot my diet... so, i'm restarting it today... i'm combining slimfast with 1200-1500 calories a day...we'll see how long this lasts... :) i'm really gonna try to stick to it, though... and... i can still eat what i want, as long as i stay without the bounds of the daily caloric intake...

ok, how did this happen? i've got a mosquito bite under the ring on my right hand ring finger... how did that little bugger get to that spot??? and i've got a bite on my right shoulder and another one on my right should blade... it must have bitten me through my shirt, unless it worked fast and did it during the very breif moments i had my shirt off... grrrr..... i hate mosquitos...

3:25 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro