Tuesday, October 15, 2002

UGH!!!!!

ok, just a little warning... i might not be around for a day or 2.... my hard drive is on the outs... it's about to die... each and every minute i have with it is a blessing... :) i spent most of today saving all my pictures and files... steven took out my cd burner a few weeks ago (i forget why now) so, i can't back things up using it... i don't know how to install it myself, so i need to wait for him to get home to do it... besides, i don't know if my hard drive will survive another reboot...

i managed to save the pictures i care most about... and some other files... using my free comcast webspace and hotdrive i have 2.5 gigs worth of music that i haven't backed-up yet... i'm hoping i can save them on a cd...... but like i said, not sure if i'll get a chance......

i might be getting a new computer tonight... my poor computer is just dying..... 2 weeks ago it was my motherboard... and now my hard drive........ might just be best to get a whole new puter... sigh........

anyway... so, just a warning........ i should be back tomorrow.... but if not..... sorry... :)

3:14 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro