Sunday, November 24, 2002

folks are here

well, my parents are here... they got here yesterday afternoon...

we're going to the outlets today to go SHOPPING!!!!! steven didn't want to come, the poopyhead... so, it's just me and the folks... he might come over later when we get home... maybe...

i've got so much school work to do, i don't know how i'm gonna do it while my folks are here... i've got a grammar paper due tuesday and a test to study for next tues, i've got a sociology book review to do for next tues (i still need to finish reading the book) and sociology extra credit question to finish by tuesday (there are a TON of questions and lots of reading to do for the questions, but i really could use this extra credit), an english paper due next monday (i still need to finish the book that the paper is supposed to be on, figure out what i'm gonna write about, and read over some literary theories so i know what i'm talking about)... AND finals to study for..... UGH! my folks are leaving friday, so that will give me a good weekend to work on this stuff........ oi! getting stressed out... i'm gonna work on that sociology extra credit and read some of the book review book on the drive to the outlet stores... it's a little over an hour drive, so maybe i'll get some work done...

clyde's got his vet appointment tomorrow... my mom's coming with us... i'm keeping my fingers crossed... it's so hard to be optimistic yet not hold my breath at the same time......

oh... and... a-hem... my birthday's on wednesday... hee hee... :) i know steven hasn't gone shopping yet... today, away from me, would be a GREAT opportunity for him to go........ but i HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt he will... wonder if i'll get anything... hmm... :) oh well.........

7:33 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro