Tuesday, November 12, 2002

got my stitches out

i had my stitches taken out this afternoon... that really sorta felt weird... it didn't hurt, but it certainly didn't tickle... anyway, i survived it... made me bleed a little... yuck... anyway... ATTN: BETH! they gave me those syringe thingies to put half water and half mouthwash in to clean my holes... :) the holes...... touching them with my tongue... they feel so incredibly nasty... like warm jello... it's SO gross.......

so, like... my mouth has a different landscape... like, before i had my wisdom teeth removed, the gums back there came up to about even with my molars... the gums were raised... and now... the gum is much lower (or higher in the case of the upper teeth/gums)... it just drops right off after my last tooth... that's something to get used to... it just feels different... and i can clench my teeth and can suck air through the spaces... it's not like i didn't expect this... but it's not like i DID expect it... i just didn't know how that area would feel once the wisdom teeth were gone... now i know... :)

3:09 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro