Sunday, November 24, 2002

shopping!!

well... we went SHOPPING!!! this was my birthday present... i got LOTS of niiiice clothes for looking for a job... a nice suit (gawd, me in a suit)... and slacks (gawd, me in slacks)... and some nice sweaters... and shoes... we're not finished shopping yet... my mom and i are going to the mall on tuesday to get more clothes... woo hoo!! :) :) i'm in good shape, now... yes sir... i SO needed to get clothes... i have none... seriously... none... so, i'm a happy girl...

steven's getting my present on tuesday night, probably... i know what i'm getting... well, i know for sure of one thing i'm getting, cause we talked about it... and the other thing, he gave me enough vague hints, that i think i can guess what it is... he said it was somethng "simple" that i've been talking about getting lately... something that won't last, that i will throw away after a while, but not right away... this thing is simple cause the other thing is expensive... :)

9:37 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro