Tuesday, November 19, 2002

spoiled boy

well, clydie seems to be doing fine... he's acting completely normal aside from the breathing hard and panting... he's a happy boy... that's getting S-P-O-I-L-E-D!!! i'm thinking that a fat dog is a happy dog... so, he's getting treats, galore... and kisses and hugs... he's probably sooo tired of me hugging on him... he probably sees me coming and thinks "noooooooo!!!!!! no more hugs and kisses!!!!!! if she tells me she loves me one more time, i'm gonna scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

anyway...... my folks are coming on saturday for thanksgiving... they're actually leaving tomorrow morning for new orleans and then they're renting a car and driving here on saturday... i'm real glad they're coming....

oh, dang, i just remembered that i'm gonna try on my wedding dress for the 1st time next week when my folks get here... how... weird... :) and we're gonna try to pick out a veil.... eek... meaning, i need to decide how i'm gonna wear my hair...... hmm....... i want to have it up... but i also want to have it down........ i'm not completely comfortable with my hair up, i just feel self-conscious......

7:23 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro