Saturday, December 28, 2002

in roanoke

well, steven and i made it to roanoke last night... was a loooooong drive... 12 hours to the minute.. very boring... but, yay, we're here... and we've got dinner plans with bethy and mikey!! yay!!!! it's been so long since i've seen bethy... like... a few years.. sheesh...

steven's helping my dad put up sheetrock in the basement... this was not steven's idea of a vacation... my poor honey... having to work... but hopefully my dad won't make him help him all damn week long... hopefully hopefully...

my mom and i did some shopping this morning... we went to a little gift shop to get bethy and little something something for christmas since she totally spoiled me with gifts... i'd have gotten her more, but alas, i don't yet have a job... so, bethy, i'm really sorry i didn't get ya more...... :( i feel bad...... but, she's the only friend of mine getting a present... sorry lisa and tricia! nothing against you guys, i SWEAR...... now ireally feel bad.......... oi....

my blog looks horrible on this computer... i hope you guys don't see it the way i'm seeing it now... the fonts are really huge and the colors aren't exactly how i intended them to look......... oh well...

ok, i'm gonna go... try to entertain myself somehow... saturday's on TV suck ass...

9:31 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro