Saturday, December 14, 2002

saturday

well, steven's working today... bologne... so, i'm spending my saturday alone... which is pretty ok... i want to do some shopping and i know steven would complain the whole time... no, that's not true... he doesn't do that... he'd just bitch about it when i told him what we would be doing today... then he'd get over it... :) i don't want to do big shopping... i just want to go to Hobby Lobby and an import store to look for a more attractive box to put clyde's ashes in... not that there's anything wrong with the box the crematory gave me... i just want something... that I picked out for my boy...

i was sorta planning on doing some cleaning today... but, i'm not sure if i really feel like it... i'm also planning on doing some baking!! how exciting... hehehe... i'm gonna make a pumpkin roll... YUM! and why am i gonna do some baking? for the hell of it... cause i just happened to have all the ingredients, except for the pumpkin, which i got last night...

oh... i got my grades yesterday......!!!!!!!!!! and all was good!!! now, i need to find out how to get my diploma... do they mail it to me? do i have to pick it up?

10:38 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro