Sunday, January 12, 2003

pics of the trip

ok, why didn't i think of this before? my brain MUST be fried.... here are the same pictures of my trip... but with some description this time......

atlanta skyline... you can see the turner field sign on the right...

more atlanta skyline

giant peach water tower in gaffney, south carolina... just too cool to not take a picture...

side view of the church that steven and i are getting married in... we're actually getting married in the chapel of the church, which is in the center of the pic...

more church

even more church

steven and my mom in my parent's basement... steven and i my dad had worked for a few days dry-walling it...

delaware memorial bridge... on the way home to NJ... almost there! (kinda fuzzy)

delaware memorial again

my sister, stephanie, and my niece, camryn... playing dress-up...

more camryn

my goofy niece, mackenzie

more goofy mackenzie

snow!! taken from my aunt's from porch.... where a bridal shower was happening inside... ugh... aren't those just the cutest houses??

my hunny and the snow... his 1st new jersey snow shower... that's my aunt and uncle's backyard... shower was then over and the boys were allowed to come over...

lisa! at houlihan's in philly... the day we went to see her apartment...

tricia! at houlihan's... i think she wasn't too thrilled with having her pic taken.......

delaware memorial.... going back south...

charles town... either west virginia or virginia... ? i thought it was a pretty town... aside from the road work...

somewhere in virginia

another somewhere in virginia

yet another somewhere in virginia

the shannon mall in jonesboro, georgia... i just HAD to take a picture of this sign..... :)

8:20 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro