Friday, January 17, 2003

this is VERY boring... sorry.......

i haven't blogged in a while, have i?? shame on me!! i haven't really had anything important to say...

i'm still looking for a job... i applied to 10 jobs this morning... i wish i would just hear from someone... they don't even have to hire me... just call me in for an interview... ughy... i neeeeed a job!!! i need money..... grr...

speaking of money... i'm not sure if i mentioned this in my blog... but... on November 21st i went to the ATM machine to take $800 out of my First Union account to put in to my South Trust account... i put the ATM card in the machine, punched in all the numbers... and waited for about a minute for my money... i heard the machine making some awful noises... then finally it spit out my cad and said "We're sorry, we could not process your request at this time." ...um, ok... i figured they didn't have that much money in the machine at that time or something... it had never been a problem for me to get $800 out at one time before.... sooo, i went to another ATM... but that ATM told me that i had already taken out my daily withdrawal limit... sooo, i knew that that 1st machine said i had gotten the $800 when i didn't.... soo, i raced home and called First Union telling them the story... i didn't get my money but the bank thinks i did... he said "ok, no prob, we'll write up a dispute and contact the South Trust bank (i used their ATM)" ... ok, that's fine and dandy, but i NEEDED that $800 right then and there to pay my rent and bills and such... so, i called my mom... she got pissed... and raised hell at First Union... they said "ok, ok, chill out... we'll put the $800 back into the account while we're waiting for South Trust to adjust the problem..."

ok... so, all's good... until yesterday when my mom tried to put $500 into the First Union account (my last monetary installment from my parents.... i need a job!!!) and she discovered that the account was overdrawn... so, she e-mailed me to ask me how i fucked that up... i knew that couldn't be right... so, i looked up my account online and saw that my account was $300 overdrawn...... it WAS $800 overdrawn before my mom put the $500 in... hmmm... $800 overdrawn... so, i looked at my transaction record... and lookie there... on December 26th First Union took back their $800... hmmmm..... so, i told my mom... she was livid... she called First Union... turns up that they're investigation is complete... South Trust says i DID get that $800 from the ATM on November 21... um, no, i didn't...

so, now my parents are talking about suing both banks... yadda yadda yadda... it's not a terribly pretty situation... and, as a result, i may have to change banks... GRR! this South Trust branch is so close to me.. so convenient... i don't wanna change! but, i suppose i should if they're saying i got $800 and i didn't... i mean, i KNOW the ATM has to show a record of the transaction... in the ATM hard drive... doesn't it say that i tried to get $800 out? but the ATM's balance hadn't changed??? that no money had left the machine??? i mean... there's GOT to be a way to prove that i didn't get my money..........

uh, so, anyway... that's about the only news i have... :) sorry for the long boring story... :)

oh... and since i no longer have health or dental insurance... i have a little dental problem... this figures... i never have problems with my teeth... but, my last tooth on the lower left side of my mouth is killing me... i don't know if it's teh tooth, or the gum where my wisdom tooth was taken out.... the gum there is really swollen and SORE... my last tooth is SORE... it hurts to eat or toput any pressure on that tooth... and there are some strange REALLY sore bumps in that spot (this is hard to explain)..................... ok, after your last tooth (if there is no wisdom tooth sticking out) is a space of gum... it's like a hill... the side of the hill, towards my tongue, is where the bumps are... it was just one bump, and i've had it since my wisdom teeth surgery.... and it was sore off and on... but now, it's more than one bump, and they're all very very sore... so...... i don't know what the problem is... anyway, i had no insurance... and then i started getting this problem... so my mom decided that it would be more expensive if she had to pay for me to go to the doc without any insurance.. so, she bought a small plan for me... with a monthly rate of $260... oi.. i need a job... anyway, so, since yesterday at 4 i've been trying to call my dentist... and i keep getting the answering machine! i guess they close fairly early... and aren't open on fridays... GRR!

ok, i've rambled WAY too long on very boring subjects...... sorry.......

11:24 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro