Thursday, February 27, 2003

fun times on a Thursday, woo hoo!

well, the dinner last night went well... it was pretty boring, actually... but, it was ok... no complaints...

Mack had a great time with Steven's parents... they really seemed to enjoy watching him... they played a lot... he did however poo in their living room... it was pouring outside and he wasn't up for going potty whenever he was outside, he was only concerned with getting inside and dry... but they didn't seem too upset about it.. it's still embarrassing for me.. he never poos in the house, but he did for me earlier yesterday at home while I was upstairs packing some clothes... he did it, again, because it was pouring out and he wouldn't concentrate on going potty... oh well... he never does it normally, so I can't complain...

Mack and I just got back from a nice long walk... we were gone almost an hour and we're not usually gone more than 20 or 30 minutes... so, it was nice... and kinda fun, actually... we walked through parts of the apartment complex I've never been before... so, I had new things to look at and Mack had to things to sniff...

while we were walking through the new parts of the neighborhood, I noticed this man following us... he followed us for quite a while actually... and we kept turning corners and going down 3 different streets and he still followed... I was starting to get a little nervous... cause not only was he following, he was gaining on us... so, I finally turned the corner onto the main street in the complex, which is pretty busy... he didn't make the turn with us... whew...... I was getting a little worried there...

and then we walked past this old man that, whenever we come across each other, always stops to talk to me and/or Steven when we're walking a doggie (he's done it with Clyde and with Mack, now)... he tells us that he had a doggie for 11 years or so and they had to put him to sleep... then he opens his wallet and shows me the picture of his doggie... the poor old guy... anyway... we walked past him and he stopped me and asked me to follow him so that his wife could see Mack... uh, ok... sure....... so, we followed him to his apartment, which wasn't far away, and he had his wife come out... she seemed nice and a little more normal than him... she petted Mack and made some friendly conversation... she seems to want a new puppy... I guess the guy just wanted to show Mack to his wife to give her some ideas or something... I dunno...

man, I ought to just turn this into a Mack blog... he seems to be all I talk about, huh? but, alas, I have no life... and he's pretty much my only contact all day long...

Steven and I are fast becoming very poor... I desperately need a job... I mailed out 8 more resumes today... things are about to get super super tight around here... just in time for Lisa's visit! this should be fun! I won't be able to afford to do a dang thing!! yay!! how exciting! what an exciting vacation for Lisa this should be! (sorry Lisa)

2:33 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro