Wednesday, February 19, 2003

stuff

ok, so, this is my new blog format... as much as i'd like to take credit for it, i can't... i got it from blogskins.com... i periodically look at the formats on blogskin to get inspiration or whatever... but this time i saw a blog that i really liked and wanted to use... sooo, i changed it up a bit.. and now i'm using it... does that make me lazy? maybe, but i don't care... i'm happy with my blog... and besides, i change the look of my blog every couple of months anyway, so i guess it doesn't really matter...

i just found out yesterday that lisa's going to visit me!! she's coming march 8th and staying for a whole week! she's never visited me that long before!! i don't know if i'll have a job by then... so, i don't know what she's going to do if i do get a job... march 8th is only 2 1/2 weeks from now, so, who knows.....

today's another pretty day... it's 66 outside... it's pretty overcast and slightly humid, but other than that, it's nice... i have my backdoor wide open with the baby gate in it... i had to open it because the apartment next door is being remodeled... there are no walls or insulation in most of the apartment and the construction workers working in there smoke and it comes right through the walls... it's very gross... so, i had to light candles and open doors... i can still smell it a bit... very frustrating...

anyway... here's an adorable picture of Mack... :)

1:14 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro