Monday, March 17, 2003

baby teeth

well, my baby boy has lost his two front teeth... he's growing up so fast! :)



we were playing last night and I noticed some blood on my hand. I thought that he somehow cut the inside of his mouth. I looked but I didn't see anything. I guess I couldn't have been looking hard enough. we were playing again tonight and I noticed that his teeth were gone. awww. so, I took some pictures. it was really difficult. he wouldn't sit still so all the pics are fuzzy. these are the 2 best pics I got. I crawled around on the floor to see if I could find his teeth. I didn't think I would find them, but I did find one. I can't find the other, though. anyway, I'm gonna save the tooth and any more that he loses that I happen to find.

8:29 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro