Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Mmm!

Nobody bakes a cake as tasty as a TastyKake!



Steven's bosses wife sent these home with Steven last night for me. They're from Maryland. The Boss-Man's mom sends them a huge box full of TastyKakes every few months and they just got a package the other day. I haven't had TastyKakes in forever. I'm saving the Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes for last. They're super yummy. I'll need to buy some more milk before I tear into them.

Well, I'm going to go to the mall in a little bit. I'm gonna gather some job applications. A part-time job is better than no job. I'll probably have a better chance of getting a part-time job than a real one. Some money's better than no money.

10:12 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro