Friday, April 04, 2003

3 days?!?!

Steven's got today off... as well as the weekend... this is such a rare treat... 3 whole days off... since January he's been working 7 days a week... and since the beginning of march he's been working 6 days a week... so... 3 days now... hmm... I hope I won't want to kill him by Sunday night... :) I'm not used to this... the 3 days is getting off to a great start, though... he's still in bed... I didn't want to wake him up since sleeping in is another rare treat for him...... Mack has decided to take advantage of Steven sleeping in by cuddling a little bit longer... the turd... :)

today seems to be a rainy day... it was raining earlier this morning... but it seems to have stopped for now... so, I guess we won't be doing much outside today... we certainly can't go shopping since we have no money because NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE ME... *sigh*... I don't get........... people/companies are obviously looking for employees because they put out ads in the papers... but, why-oh-why will none of them hire me?!?! I guess there are waaay more people looking for jobs than there are jobs... poopy people..... anyway, so, I think I'm just gonna clean today... while Steven watches TV...he's only helped me clean a couple of times... I think I made him those couple of times... but... I've found it's a lot easier just to do all the cleaning myself... he does a fine job of cleaning, really... but it's not MY way... and anything not done MY way in my own home just annoys the piss outta me.....

7:53 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro