Tuesday, April 08, 2003

This-or-That Tuesday

April 8...The Who Is Edition

Who is:

1. Sexier (female)...Pamela Anderson or Jennifer Garner?
Jennifer Garner... not that I think she's particularly sexy, but Pamela Anderson is so not sexy...
2. Sexier (male)...Ben Affleck or Matt Damon?
Ben Affleck for sure... I don't find Matt Damon all that good looking... I mean, I can understand why some women might think that... but... he's just not my thing...
3. The better piano player...Billy Joel or Elton John?
oi... well, I like their music about equally... I'm not a real big fan of either... but their music, to me, is about equal... but I think I Billy Joel better as a person... because, you know, I know them both personally... and I have seen Billy Joel's house down the shore before... :)
4. Funnier...David Letterman or Craig Kilborn?
not terribly familiar with Craig Kilborn... I know who he is and that's about it... so, I'd have to go with Dave...
5. The dumber cartoon cat...Stimpy (of *Ren & Stimpy*) or Tom (of *Tom & Jerry*)?
as in just plain dumb I'll go with Stimpy, definitely... but I like Stimpy a LOT more than I like Tom...
6. A better news anchor...Tom Brokaw or Dan Rather?
um... I really don't know enough (or care enough) to make a comparison...
7. A better TV chef...Emeril Lagasse or Jacques Pepin?
not familiar with Jacques Pepin... but Emeril really annoys me... but he is a good TV chef personality, I guess.......
8. The trashier talk show host...Maury Povich or Jerry Springer?
Jerry Springer, for sure... Maury is trashy, I agree... pretty much ALL of his shows (seriously, ALL.... sadly, I watch... it comes on right after GH!) are "Who's My Baby's Daddy?" and they test like 5 guys... but Jerry goes a lot farther...
9. The worse fast food burger joint...McDonald's or Burger King?
er, well, I like McDonald's... and I don't like Burger King, though their fries are good are consistently good as opposed to McDonald's fries... at McDonald's sometimes you'll get a bad batch... I'll go with McDonald's...
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: Only a handful of U.S. Presidents have been considered to be *great* Of the following two, which one do you consider to be greater...Franklin D. Roosevelt or Abraham Lincoln? Why?
oi vey... if I were an expert on history (or even just a little more knowledgeable than I am) I could answer this educatedly (is that a word?)... I know they both did great things... but I'm not 100% certain what Roosevelt did... and since I'm already embarrassed enough about not knowing as much as I should... I'm going to not answer this question so as not to embarrass myself more with my ignorance... :)

5:08 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro