Wednesday, April 16, 2003

This-or-That Tuesday

April 15: The Money Edition

1. File taxes as early as possible, or wait until the last possible minute?
well, I'd prefer to do it as early as possible... but this year I waited until the last minute...
2. File electronically, or mail paper forms?
I'd prefer to file electronically... but I mailed paper forms...
3. Prepare your own taxes, or have someone do it for you?
do it myself... no money to get someone else to do it...
4. Are you a saver or a spender?
I've got no money to save or spend... so... neither.. but I'd prefer to save...
5. Do you prefer to carry cash, or pay with plastic (credit/debit cards), or by check?
I prefer paying cash, I think, if I have it on me... if not... then debit where available and check where there's no debit... credit cards are evil for the most part... they can only get you in trouble... but they are handy in some cases...
6. You're broke and desperately need a job, but the only places that are hiring are retail or fast food places. Which would you pick?
oh lord... am I familiar with this... so sad......... retail... fast food places suck ass... not that I've ever worked at one... but I refuse...
7. Keeping track of your money: are you more meticulous or careless about it?
meticulous, for sure... I need to be a little more meticulous, though...
8. What do you do if you find yourself with a lot of change weighing down your purse/pocket/wallet? Do you try to spend it to *get rid of it*, or do you put it in a jar or a piggy bank?
I take out all the quarters to use for laundry... and the rest I save in a bailey's can...
9. Which form of fake money do you like better...Monopoly money or those chocolate coins covered with gold foil?
I love chocolate, but those chocolate coins taste funny... but they do look really cool... I'll chose the chocolate ones... but won't eat them...
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You find a wallet containing $5,000 in cash, as well as several credit cards and the owner's drivers' license. Your rent is due tomorrow and you're short $200. Do you take the money (some or all of it) and mail back the wallet anonymously...or do you return the wallet with all contents intact?
as much as I'd want to keep the money............. I'd send everything back tot he rightful owner... I wouldn't be able to live with myself for stealing like that...

4:39 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro