Saturday, May 31, 2003

hello!

well, i haven't blogged in quite a while... i suppose i ought to since i got married and all during my absence...

steven and i got married last saturday, may 24... it's was great... short and simple, just like i wanted it... it was great seeing all my family again and having steven's family meet the rest of my family... it was fun... steven and i didn't do a honeymoon or anything... we just spent saturday night at a hotel and then the rest of the week we spent at my parent's house... it was a nice little vacation/visit... we'll be going to disney world in january, so... we'll kinda consider that our honeymoon...

other than getting married, nothing is really new... :) i don't think i have a job anymore... i was told to call my boos when i got back from virginia, i'll do that monday... i tried calling while i was in virginia but she was away for the week... i can't imagine what she would want other than to get rid of me... i don't think i'm fired so much as just laid off... i wasn't originally supposed to work after mother's day... i think she just decided she doesn't really need me or something... oh well... i needed the job and the money, but i didn't exactly love it... i'll just have to keep looking... there's a bed bath and beyond opening up across the street from me... they're having open interviews on june 17 and 18... i'm gonna go to that... hopefully they'll hire me for something... i really need a real job... so we can get a house... wouldn't that be lovely??? yes, yes it would....

well, whew... this a lot of blogging for one entry... for someone who hasn't blogged in weeks... :) i shall post more later... i promise............

3:53 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro