Saturday, July 26, 2003

honesty and charity... i stole then from a tip jar

er, i promised to blog more often, didn't i? ...yeah........

anyway, work is just dandy... i really like it... i like all the people i'm working with/for... my bosses are great... my co-workers are great... the work is ok... i'm getting used to everything, so it's not quite so difficult as it was at 1st... they're still training me to do more things... and right now they seem so difficult and confusing... but the training i received yesterday (it took all day) is about to be put in use on monday... basically i was trained on how to take inventory... and how to account for everything that, fotr some reason or another, we can't account for... it's all very confusing... but, starting monday, i've got to use my new knowledge... eek! it's going to take all week, too... and they're bringing in help from other stores to help me out... since we're such a new store, we've basically got to go over everything... not looking forward to it...

technically i'm still on probation... Chris, the store manager, told me that after about a month, maybe less, they will make me a real full-time employee... my title will be Office Lead... not Office Manager... they told me that they don't call my position any more because it's no longer a true managerial position... they bumped it down for some reason or another... i dunno... it happened a while ago... through-out the whole company... so, it wasn't me... :)

i love my hours... i don't ever work past 3:00... and i only work Monday through Friday... it's awesome... i got real lucky with this job... i'm pleased... :) yay...

the only problem with working at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, however, is that i want/need to buy just about everything in that damn store....

5:55 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro