Sunday, July 13, 2003

I have a job!

the human resources manager called tricia and lisa today (sorry guys! I shoulda warned ya... or at least asked permission....... eep)... she thought she was calling people that had worked with me in the past... I was hoping tricia and lisa might lie... but since they had no idea they were going to be getting a call... they didn't... but, it didn't really matter... I still got the job... I think she talked to both or you... right? she made it sound like she did and that you guys spoke well of me... anyway! sorry again........... I had no idea she was going to be calling today... who ever actually calls references anyway???

so, they trained me and about 8 others on the registers and store policies and whatnot... after tomorrow, I don't know my schedule will be... I haven't had to chance to request certain hours or to avoid being scheduled for certain hours... not even sure that they're hiring me for full-time... I hope so... we'll see, I guess.... so, i'm a relieved girl... it's not the best job, I know, but it's A job... it's money coming in...

now I need to go shopping tomorrow evening when I get home... I need appropriate work clothes... I don't think anything I have is "appropriate"... the store's is going to open on tuesday... so... I really need to go shopping tomorrow...

ok... going now... need food...

4:58 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro